We are currently looking for experienced Indian Cuisine (Curry/Tandoor) Chefs with experience in a hotel or restaurant.
We want to hear from you if you are a creative chef specialising in either classic or contemporary Indian cuisine with Tandoor experience.
The duties include preparation of Indian curry, cooking, creating and developing all types of Indian curry dishes from the menu using traditional techniques.
You will also be responsible for high level of hygiene control and health and safety within the curry section.
Stock ordering, stock control, wastage control, ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
To qualify for selection you should have the following minimum requirements: –
- Eligibility to live and work in UK
- Skills and knowledge in traditional and contemporary Indian regional styles
- Minimum 1 years previous experience.
In addition you must also be:-
- Hands on, task orientated and resourceful
- Customer and business focused
- Performance, achievement and results driven
- Able to work well with other members of staff
- Able to command respect of management and colleagues
- Display leadership, and be motivational and inspirational to junior staff
- Possessed with pleasing personality and positive attitude
- Willing to assume responsibility
- Creative and passionate about Curry and Tandoori cooking
- Willing to do related tasks
- Self confident with good self image
You’ll be REWARDED with an attractive salary package with long term benefits and prospects. Salaries ranges are between 16k-18k per annum for between 45 per hours a week, 5 to 6 days.
Send us your CV WITH PHOTO with as much detail about yourself as possible and we’ll get back to you!
PLEASE ALSO ATTACH A FULL PROFILE OF YOURSELF INCLUDING ANY REFERENCE LETTERS, MENUS & FOOD PICTURES OF DISHES YOU HAVE CREATED.